Environment-Related Aquaculture- Use of Wild Forests includes 6 items related to the respondents' engagement with mining and oil pumping. Navigational aspects (i.e. skip-out patterns and next question sequences) have not been included on this page but can be viewed on the original questionnaire which can be found here.
Populations Included: Female, Male
1. In the past 12 months, did you mine or extract materials such as [oil, gold, copper, stones, coal...]?
2. Was mining or extracting materials such as [oil, gold, copper, stones, coal...] MAINLY performed…?
For own useconsumption of the household- 1
For sale profit- 2
Wage work- 3
3. In the past 12 months, did you individually make any incomemonetary gains from these activities?
4. What is the approximate share of your individual income that came from …? (include income from selling, trading and handling these materials)
Insert percentage [ ]
5. Have you followed any of the following practices in tandem with your miningoil pumping activities?
6. Have you experienced any of the following issues in the last 12 months?
UN Women (2020). Model questionnaire: Measuring the nexus between gender and environment. https://data.unwomen.org/publications/model-questionnaire-measuring-nexus-between-gender-and-environment
Ease of Use Score
Existing Literature/Theoretical Framework
Field Expert Input
Cognitive Interviews / Pilot Testing
to get the latest updates on new measures and guidance for survey researchers